POEM; YOUTHS ARE THE FRUITS PRESENTED BY PLACY CLUB MEMBERS AT PROINSAFE LAUNCHING AND SEMINAR EVENT.
TOPIC: YOUTHS ARE THE FRUITS
- The world is colorful only if filled with wonderful beings.
- Nigeria will be great again if the youths are nurtured well.
- Youths are the fruits;
- The fruit of the seed you sow.
- You will reap sweeter fruit, if the seeds are nurtured better.
- Karma is a reality;
- It operates according to the divine will.
- Every cause has an effect;
- What you sow you shall reap.
- This we must always remember.
- What we receive as children is what we receive as youths and adults.
- We are capable of keeping the world at its best only if we get the best from our care givers.
- We are leaders of today and tomorrow, because what we must be, reflects from since we saw the light of the world.
- Productive action yields fruitful life, beautiful life style and successful career.
The world will be a great place but you need to train your children properly. Give them good advice, create time for them, invest in them, Nigeria is suffering because the leader’s today lack effective nurturance.
Make sure for children are equipped with knowledge and experience to function optimally, socially, mentally, academically and physically.
The advanced countries are ahead because their children are well developed. They get quality education and are given opportunities to exploit their talent and potentials.
Spending time at wedding occasion is pleasant but you need to get your priorities right. Children can change the world for the better, starting from Nigeria but what we seek is your attention, encouraging words, inspirational contents and good behavioral modification system. Teachers are trying, you parent are doing your best, but we need you to focus more on being the better best to raise successful children, help us to form good habits, don’t say bad words on us. We will make you proud soon. But only if you believe in us and nurture us to great standards.
All thanks to PLACY Club team who are willing to support the parents and teachers to help each child to actualize his/her potentials. Experience in PLACY club will help us become better individuals, great leaders and successful youths and adults.
Thank you everyone we wish you happiness, wealth, success and peace in all your endeavors including parenthood.
Remember we receive what we give, we give what we receive. The world is round. Youths, you need to learn how to strive in order to thrive!
For mentorship and counseling you may contact: 08185071239 or visit the website: www.proinsafe.com.
Written by: Rukayyah Rahman
Presented by: Maryam Labaika and AbdulQuadir Labaika