What we do
- Promote both legit start up and reputable businesses and facilitate their profit making
- Empower youths with inspiring information and relevant resources to achieve financial freedom
- Facilitate economic inclusion communities
- Validate at least 40,000 online legit businesses yearly after 5 years of establishment, raise awareness of this great online security movement, compel people to patronize only legit online businesses with the YAS code. This way, scam businesses will significantly be reduced if not abolished.
- Register at least 70% of all active online legit businesses in Nigeria by 2034
- Implement actions and activities necessary to facilitate the achievement of SDGs by 2030
- To be the apex online platform regulating online businesses affairs to compel these online businesses to uphold integrity in their implementation
- Create a safe digital world and ensure that productive ideas and genuine businesses thrive.
- Have all online legit businesses in Africa register their business on ProInSafe platform to get their YAS codes, an identity for credibility
- To create a nation where 90% people are able to create opportunity for themselves and others to promote national growth